Scholarships are available for US citizens and non US citizens enrolling various programs beginning Spring 2017 at Musicians Institute – USA. The scholarships are ranging from $1,000 – $2,500 applied as tuition credit. Scholarships divided between new students and current students, so please make sure you read the right category for you. New students beginning Spring 2017 must have already received their letter of acceptance before applying for the scholarships. Scholarships available for different criteria such as guitar, vocal, drum, music, arts and even certificate in performance program.
Level of Education: Scholarships available for Undergraduate degree and certificate program only. Subjects or Fields of Study: Scholarships available for various fields of study offered at Musicians Institute such as guitar, drum, vocal, music, performance and arts.Amount of Scholarships: The scholarships are ranging from $1,000 – $2,500 in the form of tuition credit. Duration of Scholarships: Scholarships are available each year for the duration of the program, subject to your academic performance. However, you must read the detail of the terms and conditions specifically for the program you want. Eligibility : To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants can be US citizens or international students (non US citizens).
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the program.
- Applicants must have received the letter of acceptance from Musicians Institute before applying for scholarships.
- Scholarships available for new students commencing study in Spring 2017. Current students are also eligible to apply but the scholarships program are different from the new students.
- Students must keep their academic performance.
- Number of Scholarships Available: Unknown. Please contact Musicians Institute for more info.
- Nationality: Scholarships available for all students from any country. There is no other restriction or nationality criteria.
- Selection Criteria: Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement. Make sure you have applied for the program and received the letter of acceptance from Musicians Institute before the deadline. Please take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully.
- How to Apply: You must apply online via their website. Please make sure you read all the guidelines available on their website before submitting your applications. The supporting documents for each scholarship program may differ. Please read carefully the terms and conditions for the program you want to apply.
- Application Deadline: The closing date for programs beginning Spring 2017 is February 24, 2017. Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
- Result Notification: All applications will be reviewed. Musicians Institute will announce the result within 2 (two) weeks after the deadline mentioned above.
- The scholarships are non transferable.
- You can only apply for this scholarship after you have received the letter of acceptance for the program.
- The amount of the scholarship you get will be determined after reviewing your applications.